Questions to ask your Wedding Photographers!
These are some of the questions you should ask your wedding photographers:
1. Have you ever shot a wedding at our ceremony and reception venues? If not, do you plan to check the venues out in advance?
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
3. How would you describe your photography style? What would you compare your work to?
4. How would you describe your working style? Do you prefer to blend into the background to capture candid moments, or do you like to be more visible and take charge of choreographing images?
5. Are you okay if I hire a separate photographer/ videographer besides you?
6. Can we request any specific shots we want?
7. Can I curate a package as per my needs?
8. Do you offer any re-editing services? In case, we need any?
9. What is it like to work with you on the wedding day?
10. What happens if the photographer is ill?
11. What kind of equipment do you use? Do you have backups?
12. What attire will the photographer and their assistants wear?
13. Can you tell us the comparison between this and your higher packages?
14. Do you provide edited photographs and videos or raw ones?
15. Can we see your unedited work and the final products?
16. Do you accept payment in instalments?